Tuesday, August 05, 2014

English Soccer starts this week - Michael Flanagan gives his tips!

Hi All

I am usually a bit reluctant to predict the opening day’s games. However, I do believe you can get value for money with no current form to go by. This week I am following home teams, followed by clubs I expect to do relatively well this season.

Middlesbrough v Birmingham City.

I am tipping Boro to come out on top in this game.
Birmingham have struggled on and off the field, The Blues most influential player  Tom Adeyemi could be on his to Cardiff before the weekend. This season could be a real struggle for them.
Middlesbrough have signed some decent players and I expect them to make a bid for a play-off position this season. Home win.

Derby Co. v Rotherham Utd.

This certainly looks a banker home win for Derby. The Rams failed to get to the Premiership by a whisker last season. I do not believe they will be as strong this season but will be in the top half.
New boys Rotherham will find this game tough. I am sure they will put in a good performance but I’m sticking to another home win.

MK Dons v Gillingham

A difficult one to call at this time of the season. I will tip another home win going by history and this season’s expectations. Home win.

Preston North End v Notts Co.

I expect PNE to push Sheffield United all the way for the promotion this season. They should have too much for Notts County. Home win.

For this 4 timer, odds should be around 7/1 at IrishEyesBet.com

Best of Luck
Michael Flanagan

No comments: